In this week’s episode I speak with Lauren Abi-Hanna about a topic that can definitely push people’s buttons; getting a great set of photos for your website.
Lauren gives some fantastic tips for how to start thinking about your business photos plus we talk about:
- why having a great set of photos is important (especially when you work online)
- some of the visibility blocks we have around being photographed and/or how being photographed well can really boost your confidence as a business owner
- tips and techniques for preparing for a photo shoot
- the significance of photography as part of your brand
- Lauren shares 3 ‘insider’ tips on how to use photography principles to get great photos even if you can’t yet afford a photographer.
Will you share some of the best of your own photos in the Change the Game Tribe? Come on over, we’d love to see you!