Change the Game is a set of resources for women who want to do business differently (as an expression of your whole self, creating positive, lasting change in the world).
It’s a philosophy, a podcast, a roadmap, a series of courses, and a tribe.
The philosophy of Change the Game is founded on these four pillars:
1. Businesses that aren’t built from a place of alignment waste time and money
2. Alignment is all about connecting with your inner world and running your business from there
3. The way we work is just as important as what we work on
4. Business is changing. Masculine values, wisdom and power got us to where we are. Feminine values, wisdom and power will change the face of business in the 21st century.
The Change the Game Podcast dives deeply into this philosophy as we work through the seven stages of business building and self mastery, informed by my signature Business by the Chakras™ method.
The Change the Game Roadmap is a free 21 page e-book which sets out the Business by the Chakras™ method and gives you a step by step process for building a business from the inside out.
Change the Game Resource Pages accompany both the podcast and the roadmap. They’re a series of pages that bring together the best of the podcast, articles, webinars, workshops, for each stage of the Business by the Chakras™ method.
The resource pages are a new initiative and we’ll be building them throughout the year. When we’re done there’ll be seven in all. You can access the first page; Stage 1: Master your time, energy and money right here.
The Change the Game Courses are online courses designed to support you to dive ever deeper into the seven stages of business building.
The Change the Game Tribe accompanies the podcast and is a free online community of soulful female entrepreneurs and creatives. Its goal is to positively impact the lives of a million women and girls by creating profitable and sustainable businesses and social enterprises that:
1. have a positive social, spiritual, or environmental impact and
2. transform people’s hearts and minds through life changing programs, products, services, and creative endeavours.
The Change the Game logo takes its inspiration from the Blue Stocking Society. The Society was formed in the mid 1700s as a women’s literary discussion group with a focus on education and mutual cooperation amongst its members. I imagine these feminist foremothers must be dancing in their graves to see us building businesses, and in the process, changing the way business is done.