Samantha Nolan-Smith is the founder and CEO of The School of Visibility. Through its classes, short courses, and programs the School supports women to speak up, and really be seen and heard in the world.
Combining her background as a lawyer and public policy advisor with her training in personal and spiritual development, Samantha has developed a unique approach to overcoming visibility barriers which she shares in the School’s popular classes and online programs.
After working with Samantha, women find they’re able to:
- recognise their own worth and feel confident in sharing their unique perspective with the world
- meet career goals that they’d been too scared to pursue
- put themselves forward for visibility opportunities they’d previously shied away from
- take their success from behind the scenes into the spotlight, and
- become more vocal and visible on their own terms.
Speaking engagements and press inquiries
Samantha has been featured on Sky News, in the Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Australian Yoga Journal, and Sunday Life. She’s been interviewed on radio and on popular podcasts such as Keeping Good Company, #ladyposse, Your Next Chapter, and Karlosophies.
Her work has been featured in online publications like Elephant Journal and Tiny Buddha, and she’s been a guest speaker at many events including Bondi Yoga Festival, Soul Nights Canberra, Seven Sisters Festival, Laneway Learning, and Evolve Yoga Festival.
For all press inquiries and to contact Samantha about a speaking engagement, please use the form below.
Headshots and images
Please click on the images below to download these high-resolution images for use in print or digital.
Photo credit: Sol+Co