A VIP COACHING PROGRAM FOR SOULFUL BUSINESS WOMEN
YOU’RE READY FOR YOUR BUSINESS TO THRIVE. YOU KNOW YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO TURN IT INTO SOMETHING AMAZING.
The thing is, there’s so much to do and you’re not sure how to make the best use of your time.
How do you decide what matters most? How will you work our what’s really going to make a difference to your income, your influence, and your overall happiness?
Imagine having a business supported by clients you adore, who love hearing from you, and who are excited about buying what you offer.
Imagine generating consistent, dependable revenue each month with plenty of time left over for family, friends and all the other things that make your life so beautiful.
Imagine building this business with the support of someone who really gets you; who knows what it means to feel dissatisfied and confused, and who knows how to break through that fog to build a business that not only makes great money but which is meaningful to you and to everyone who comes in contact with you.
Imagine working with a coach who’ll not only help you put together a killer strategy, but who’ll also help you become the woman you need to be to make it all happen.
Imagine learning a completely new way of doing business. One that’s based in stillness and wholeness. One that doesn’t make you feel like you’re not enough every time you sit down at your desk. One that understands what it is to work with rhythms and cycles, and yin and yang energies. One that teaches you the secret of embodying what your business stands for and how it helps people.
You may or may not know it yet but you’re part of a new generation of business owners. You’re entrepreneurial and you’re soulful. You’re interested in making a positive difference in the world. And you know that cleaning up your inner world has to go hand in hand with taking action in the outside world.
+ That old way of doing business which puts profits before people and the environment, that’s not for you.
+ That old methodology for growing a business that’s only about goal setting and tracking numbers; that’s not for you either.
+ And let’s be honest, if you have to build your business using the traditional masculine model of competing with your peers and hustling to make it to the top, you’d probably rather go back to working for someone else.
Yep, I hear ya’!
WELCOME TO SOULFUL BUSINESS COACHING!
“I would monumentally recommend Sam’s work! I chose to work with her because of the harmony of the inner and outer work. Plenty of mentors give a plan of action and never attend to the deeper blocks that prevent that plan from being instated. My forward movement was generated from the energy of tending and nurturing the things that keep me hidden and stuck *and* lighting a fire under a clear course of action, broken down into reasonable next steps each time. Thank you Sam for giving me a chance to say yes to some guidance for myself and my business!!!” – Anikka Weinfeld, Colorado Springs, USA
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
You’re feeling stuck and seem to keep circling around the same issues without making any significant progress in your business.
You’ve got a desire to build a thriving business and you’ve started down a bunch of paths, but now you’re rethinking everything including who you should be serving and how.
You’ve got a thousand ideas for where to go next but aren’t sure how to prioritise them or which one to focus on right now.
You’ve been doing personal development work and your priorities are changing. You’re now looking to align your business with the woman you’ve become.
You’re really interested in an approach to business that’s informed by feminine values and energy, which understands how to work with cycles and in rhythm, and which moves effortlessly between yin and yang modes of being.
“Thank you Sam! I’ve changed so much from working with you. You ask the BEST questions. The difference is really marked in terms of my own professionalism, attitude, exposure and willingness to speak up. It’s amazing to feel so different in such a relatively short time. Best of all, every time I do the inner work to pave the way for my business’s smooth operation, I experience benefits in all other aspects of my life!” – Gulara Vincent, Birmingham, United Kingdom
HOW DOES SOULFUL COACHING WORK?
We work together one on one to build your business with ease. We do that by developing soulful strategies that work for your specific business needs. That might look like:
- Conducting an overview of your entire business operations, identifying what works, what needs your attention and focus, and what needs to be removed or tweaked.
- Devising a 90 day soulful business plan, using a template and methodology that you would then be able to replicate in your business in the future.
- Devising and implementing a launch strategy for a specific program or service (and if you experience launch phobia, you’re not alone(!), and we can work on clearing that at the same time).
- Focusing on how to structure and grow your team (we could also do some work on clearing any inner blocks to being a boss while we’re at it).
- Clarifying your messaging across the various platforms on which you’re operating.
- Developing a strategy for building and engaging with your community.
- Identifying and introducing the systems your business needs, so you can free up some space to take time out of the business (for lovely holidays and important family matters like getting pregnant and caring for little bubbas).
- Developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan.
- Clearing any inner blocks you may have to succeeding in business and/or becoming a visible leader in your industry.
- Working in detail through the Change the Game Roadmap using my Business by the Chakras Method™ and teaching you how to apply it to your own business.
- Benefitting from a second set of eyes on your business to help you grow the model you’re already working with.
The package includes:
- 4 x 1:1 hour long one on one meetings (where we talk strategy, do clearing work, and immerse you in a way of working that integrates masculine and feminine, yin and yang)
- Q&A support between sessions to keep you focused and on track
- specific, actionable steps to take between meetings to keep your business moving forward
- personalised, clearing work to do between meetings to keep you from sabotaging your own progress (something we’re all inclined to do from time to time)
- recordings from each meeting for you to revisit as and when you need them
- a package of my favourite soulful business tools.
HOW SOULFUL BUSINESS COACHING WILL CHANGE THE GAME FOR YOU
It’ll save you time and money. It’ll also make you money.
Here’s what happens when you are operating with no strategy and without the input of your soulful, intuitive self; you take a scatter gun approach to business building. You’re not systematic, you jump at shiny objects, you flitter from one idea to the next, you invest in courses you don’t need, you fill your time with lots of information that’s distracting but not supportive of where you are in your business and where you want to go.
Here’s what happens when you operate purely from your mind and an old set of values about how to do business; you misjudge things. You waste a huge amount of time testing and measuring things that your intuition would have told you in 2 seconds wasn’t going to work for you. You doubt and question yourself because you’re operating from a flighty place (the mind); one that can convince you of anything you turn your attention to. You finish the week tired and burnt out, rather than inspired and filled with vibrant energy.
Here’s what happens when you don’t clear your inner blocks while you’re building your business; you stop yourself from growing. You try to move forward with something you know feels right and then a false belief blocks your progress. You mistake that false belief for truth and you start doubting your intuitive guidance. You look to other people’s businesses, other models, other people’s success stories and wonder if you shouldn’t be replicating what they’re doing.
Here’s what happens when you operate purely from the feminine without integrating it with the masculine; you feel easeful but you remain hidden. You follow your inner guidance but don’t know why some of your efforts hit the mark and others don’t. Your mind feels slightly foggy because it’s floating in a sea of expansiveness and doesn’t know what to focus on. You relish in possibility and potential but fail to do the nitty gritty, everyday tasks that’ll make sure you’re supported in your business. As a result there’s always that little feeling that things aren’t as solid as they could be. That you can’t be as sure footed as you’d like. And because of that, you don’t make the money you know you can make and ultimately, you’re left feeling unfulfilled.
When you build your business from a place of integration and wholeness then you operate with true efficiency
+ You attract the right people and the right opportunities. You follow ideas to completion and/or you abandon them quickly without investing unnecessary time and resources.
+ You put systems in place so you’re supported and efficient. And because your business is partially running itself, you have so much more time on your hands than you had before.
+ You know the right action to take at the right time in your business.
+ You invest strategically in courses, coaches, and business events. Because you know where you’re headed and exactly what training and support you need to get there. Your investments then show you a real return rather than a partial or no return.
+ You stand out from the crowd because you’re not building a cookie cutter business based on what other people are doing. Your intuitive self is guiding you toward something completely unique to you, your skills, and your experience.
+ You stop worrying about positioning yourself as different from the hundreds or thousands of other people in your industry because your business emanates from the truth of you. You’re clear on who that is and what you’re here to do. Because of that, people feel confident about you and your business. They buy from you not just because they know what they’re getting from an intellectual level, but because they can feel the value and coherence of your offer.
You know what all of this leads to? Fewer unnecessary expenses, more clients and customers, more income, and more time for you.
“If you value a strategic approach to your business and marketing, Samantha understands what it means to have a business approach that aligns with your values. She just ‘gets’ the way I want to work and connect with my clients and customers. I’ve really enjoyed Samantha’s suggestions on my plans and strategies. She has encouraged and pushed me to look beyond my normal way of operating and to try new approaches.
Since working together I have gained clarity on my clients/customers and my community/readership, and now have a strategic approach to my business and marketing. I’ve noticed positive engagement on my social media and a fantastic response to my online articles since I started to implement the strategies we developed. I generally feel much more organised and planned in relation to my clients/customers and readership. I also feel like I have clarity on my short and long term goals. Finally I know where I am headed and how to get there!” – Justine McClymont, Northern NSW, Australia
SOULFUL BUSINESS COACHING IS FOR YOU IF:
+ You’ve been in business for a minimum of 2 years (if you’ve been out of the game for a while because you’ve been focusing on motherhood, that’s totally fine – I love working with my fellow mummas).
+ You have a following, a community of people you’re already connected with, and some customers or clients buying your products or services.
Having said that, any of the following things might be happening:
(i) your revenue might not be as consistent or as large as you’d like it to be, your list might be small, or it might be large but filled with the wrong people
(ii) you might have been blogging for a while and you can’t work out how to monetise your efforts
(iii) you’ve been working in person with a loyal group of people and you’re looking to transition online
(iv) you’ve been running a business for a while but recently you’ve starting to question its direction.
If any of these resonate then soulful business coaching is for you.
If however you’re completely new to business, or you just want to build a hobby on the side, this isn’t the right offer for you.
+ You’re ready to move to the next level in your business (in terms of income or influence) and you need support to break through that ceiling that’s staring you in the face.
+ You want to become the soulful business woman you know is just waiting to burst through. The one who’s confident and connected, soulful and strategic, influential, impactful, wise and wealthy.
SOULFUL BUSINESS COACHING IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
You’re completely new to business and have no idea what you want to focus on or how to work that out, and no understanding of the online world.
If you’re simply confused about a bunch of options you could pursue, that’s totally fine – I’m here to help with that. But if you’re starting completely from scratch, there are better and cheaper options for you to pursue at the moment. (You could start by listening to my podcast for example.)
You’re not yet ready to invest in yourself and your business yet.
Investing in coaching represents a decision you’ve made to go all in. To take yourself and your business seriously. If you’re not yet ready to make that commitment, or if the financial investment is just too much and you’ll have to go into a stressful amount of debt to make the payments, let’s not work together yet. I’m not a fan of using anxiety as a form of motivation.
You’re looking for a tactical coach; one that’ll take you step by step through how to set up a Facebook ad for example.
That’s not me. I can and will direct you towards resources to help you with those things (after eight years of running a successful online business I have loads of tactical resources to share) but I’m not going to walk you step by step through the process. I don’t do that because I don’t think it’s the best use of your time and money. Things are constantly changing in the online space and if I teach you the ins and outs of setting up a Google Ad today, in all likelihood you’ll be back in six months’ time talking to me about the changes they’ve made and learning how to set up your ads differently now.
Given that Google is an amazing resource for tactical support (and it’s free!), I don’t want to waste your money on those things. I believe a better investment of your resources is to work together to implement timeless strategies based on solid business principles and informed by soulful wisdom. When you focus on that, you’ll be able to grow your business to such a level that you don’t need to worry about tactics anymore. You’ll be in the happy position of being able to pay someone else to take care of that for you.
You’re looking for a magic bullet. Something that doesn’t require your commitment or dedication. Something that will happen overnight.
There’s a reason that the soulful business coaching package is 4 months. Because change takes time. Because we need time to see what’s working and build on that. Because you’re in this for the long haul, you’re committed to achieving your dreams, and you’re ready to invest in that vision.
“I worked with with the amazing Samantha Nolan-Smith yesterday. We talked through her feedback on my new work and new business strategy. I came away with specific, practical actions I can take both immediately and in the medium term to build a business that changes the world. Feels awesome.” Belinda Noakes, Queensland, Australia
WHY WORK WITH ME?
If you don’t know me, I’m Samantha Nolan-Smith, Business Alignment Coach and Leadership Mentor for Wellbeing Professionals, Coaches and Creatives.
Given we’re going to be working closely together, you might be interested to know that…
- I’m a trained yoga teacher and practitioner of energetic and emotional healing. In fact, when I started my business I focused solely on teaching yoga classes, running retreats, and offering energetic and emotional healing sessions. After building that into a successful and profitable operation, I moved into business coaching because people kept asking me the same thing over and over again; ‘I want to do what you do. How do I do it? Where do I start?’
- I’m also a trained lawyer and have worked in large corporate law firms, community legal centres, non-government organisations, and a number of different government agencies. During the ten years I worked in government, I had oversight of an organisational budget of $50 million for many years. In my last official ‘job’, I was the strategic director of a 10 year whole of government program with an initial budget of $20 million.
- After years of pushing to make it all happen, I got chronic fatigue (for four years). Out of necessity I veered completely to the other end of the spectrum and focused on staying in flow and not pushing myself at all. To a certain extent that worked really well until I realised that I was actually stuck in my comfort zone.
- I realised that I’d kept myself smaller than I needed to be because I was terrified of having a chronic fatigue relapse. I also had a lot to learn about how to achieve great things without pushing to ‘make it happen’. (Plus I was terrified of being seen in my soul business which seemed so weird and different and not sufficiently mainstream.)
- Finally I decided to stop hiding and apply my healing talents to my entrepreneurial self. I integrated the whole of myself – my action taking, logical, left brained self with my creative, intuitive and spiritual right brained self – and very quickly I grew from my first $1000 day to $5, $12K, $25K and $50K days and months.
- I’ve been operating in the online space for eight years now and everything I share in the soulful business coaching package is informed by this mix of skills and experience.
READY TO GROW THAT BEAUTIFUL BUSINESS OF YOURS?
|THE SOULFUL BUSINESS COACHING PACKAGE INCLUDES:||YOUR INVESTMENT IS:|
||Our agreement is for 4 months.
The fee is $1750 in total or 4 x $475 paid per month.
The fee is payable in USD and includes GST for Australian residents.
*The soulful business tools and resources are a treasure trove of amazing information.
- my mind, body, soul meditation exercise to help you make aligned decisions each and every day in your business
- my simplicity meditation which will bring your mind to rest when it’s spinning with a thousand ideas and making everything more complicated than it needs to be
- a 45 minute workshop on branding by one of the best in the biz
- a social media marketing workshop which walks you through what’s working and what’s not on each of the major platforms (duration: 1 hour and 11 minutes)
- a tribe connector meditation for those times that you’re feeling disconnected from your community and need to reconnect from your heart centre
- an audio discussion on setting up purposeful partnerships (whether we’re talking affiliate or referral partnerships) (duration: 25 minutes)
- a 55 minute workshop on how to conduct a soulful sales call (one that empowers and connects both parties and makes no one feel icky)
- a 35 minute audio discussion about what makes for a great sales page.
Yep, the soulful business tools and resources are like mini business program in their own right.
“After working with Sam I’m now busier than ever, fully engaged in creating the healing venture I envisage, teaching, public speaking and I’ve undergone huge personal growth. I feel supported which gives me the confidence to take risks. I truly believe Sam is a miracle worker, a pioneer in her field and it’s a blessing to access her support and intelligent inquiry. “ – Diana Wilks, New Zealand
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER BOOKING
After you’ve scheduled your first one on one meeting, you’ll receive an application form to help me get to know you better. Once I’ve approved that application form, you’ll receive a welcome pack with all the additional information you need and we’ll start diving in together!
If upon your reviewing your application I don’t think this package is going to be right for you, I’ll arrange a skype call within the week to clarify where you are in your business and what you’re looking for from a coach. If I don’t think this is going to be a good fit, I’ll offer you advice on what might suit you better and refund your payment immediately.
Please note that there are no other circumstances under which refunds are offered for Soulful Business Coaching. All payments must be made in full and on time in accordance with our contractual agreement. In choosing Soulful Business Coaching we’re both making a commitment to the growth of your business. My team and I will bring the best of ourselves to this role. I trust you’ll do the same.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
BOOK YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT